Setting Your Browser to Accept Cookies
There are many reasons because a cookie could not be set correctly. Below are a many common reasons:
- You have cookies infirm in your browser. You need to reset your browser to accept cookies or to ask we if we wish to accept cookies.
- Your browser asks we either we wish to accept cookies and we declined.
To accept cookies from this site, use a Back symbol and accept a cookie.
- Your browser does not support cookies. Try a opposite browser if we think this.
- The date on your mechanism is in a past. If your computer’s time shows a date before 1 Jan 1970,
a browser will automatically forget a cookie. To repair this, set a scold time and date on your computer.
- You have commissioned an focus that monitors or blocks cookies from being set.
You contingency invalidate a focus while logging in or check with your complement administrator.
Why Does this Site Require Cookies?
would need a site to emanate a new event for each page we visit, that slows a complement down to an unsuitable level.
What Gets Stored in a Cookie?
This site stores zero other than an automatically generated event ID in a cookie; no other information is captured.
In general, usually a information that we provide, or a choices we make while visiting a web site, can be stored in a cookie. For example, a site
can't establish your email name unless we select to form it. Allowing a website to emanate a cookie does not give that or any other site entrance to the
rest of your computer, and usually a site that combined a cookie can review it.